Designed for the Sony Playstation 3 platform, The Assassin’s Creed II is a single player, sandbox style game. That takes you on a limitless adventure tour in the virtual world. The gripping plot of this Assassin’s Creed Sony PS3 game starts off with Desmond Miles. A descendant of the assassin’s lineage. Miles has to enter a machine called the Animus to discover the secrets the past by reliving the memories of his ancestors. Assassins Creed II.
This Sandbox Style game lets you experience the freedom and immersion of the world and mission structure. Fight against the opponents using the dual hidden blades, poison blade and the miniature firearm. Specially the flying machine, which is crafted by Leonardo Da Vinci. The Assassin’s Creed II allows you to steal the enemies’ weapons, and instantly kill them.
- EZIO, A NEW ASSASSIN FOR A NEW ERA. Ezio Auditore da Firenze is a young Italian noble who will learn the ways of the assassins after his family was betrayed and he looks to seek vengeance. He is a lady̵s man, a free soul with panache yet has a very human side to his personality. Through him, you become a master assassin.
- RENAISSANCE ITALY. Italy in the 15th century was less a country and more a collection of city-states. Where families with political and economic strength began to take leadership roles in cities like Florence and Venice. This journey through some of the most beautiful cities in the world. Takes place in a time in history where culture and art were born alongside. Some of the most auspicious stories of corruption, greed and murder.
- A NEW-FOUND FREEDOM. You will be able to perform missions when you want and how you want in this open-ended world. That brings back free-running and adds elements such as swimming and even flying to the adventure. The variety in gameplay adds another layer for you to truly play through the game any way you choose.
- DYNAMIC CROWD. Discover a living, breathing world where every character is an opportunity for the player. Blending in with the crowd is easier, working with in-game characters provide ample rewards but can also lead to surprising consequences.
- BECOME A MASTER ASSASSIN. Perfect your skills to become a master assassin where you brandish new weapons. Learn to disarm enemies then use their weapons against them and assassinate enemies using both hidden blades.
- Freely explore the bustling cities of Rome, Venice, and Florence.
- Disarm enemies to use their own weapons against them in combat.
- Swim, fly, ride, and perform other new actions.
- Learn new information on the conflict between the Templars and assassins.
- Connect to the PSP version to unlock exclusive weapons.